NABTEB Results for 2013 November/December is out online and here is how to check the result on the NABTEB Result-checking portal.
Candidates who took part in the NABTEB Nov/Dec 2013 examinations can now go online to check their results.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the results of the 2013 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations held nationwide between October and November 2013.
Registrar/Chief Executive Officer of NABTEB, Dr Olatunde Aworanti said 91,758 candidates, representing 96.5 per cent of the enrollment figure sat for the examinations, pointing out that the body recorded drop in malpractice from 7,449 in 2012 to 3,458 in the 2013 examinations.
He said: “In the final analysis, 38,988 candidates scored five credits and above, including English Language and Mathematics, representing 46.6 per cent in the NBC/NTC examinations while 50,386 candidates got five credits and above with or without English Language and Mathematics, representing 60. 30 per cent of those examined.”
How To Check NABTEB November/December 2013 Result
Candidates who want to check their NABTEB Result should follow these steps below:
1) Visit the NABTEB Online Result-checker using the following link: http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
2) In the space provided, Enter your Candidatate Identification Number (e.g. 38001178)
3) Select the Type of Examination (i.e. NOV/DEC)
4) Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (e.g. 2013)
5) Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits (e.g. N123456789)
6) Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (eg. 012345678912)
7) Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
Follow steps 1-5 above.
Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. [email protected]
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
YOU CAN AS WELL CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES:
– Send SMS in the format below:
– NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
– For example:
To check for May/June results,
– To check for Nov/Dec results,
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
Those are the ways by which you can check the NABTEB Result (2013 November/December)