Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (nae) and its PSC partners NNPC/nae/ Oando PLC are offering postgraduate awards to suitably qualified Nigerians.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (nae), on behalf of the NNPC/nae/ Oando PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Community Investment (Cl) programme.
Only candidates with offer of Post graduate admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, SubSea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Requirements / Eligibility
To qualify for 2015/2016 nae post graduate scholarship award scheme, the applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Masters Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed here.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 2015.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from nae and other companies and agencies are not eligible
- Employees of nae and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible
Method Of Application
Candidates should have the following documents before starting the application process:
- Clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old
- Valid International Passport Data Page (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2015)
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2015/2016 session – National/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application form.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Deadline for submission of application is 18:00hrs Friday, 19th June 2015
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 07025393614, 08024342307
All the best with your application!