Ambrose Ali university, AAU Ekpoma Direct Entry(D.E) admission screening exercise is out. Direct Entry Candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
How To Apply For AAU Ekpoma Direct Entry Admission Screening 2016/2017
1. All Direct Entry candidates should follow the online application procedure as stated above and also obtain the forms via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only from any of the designated Banks, (The fee excludes other charges as stated below).
1. ECOBANK NIGERIA, Plc
2. FIDELITY BANK, Plc
3. FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc
4. KEYSTONE BANK LTD
5. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc
6. ZENITH BANK, Plc
2. The N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, Technology fee: N 1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
3.Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org using either e-Tranzact PIN purchased from the banks stated above or ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
4. Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms. Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above. The screening guide is available for download on completion of the application process.
Please be informed that there shall be no Direct Entry into Medicine and Law. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
Application forms for AAU admission screening exercise closing date is at Midnight Sunday 3rd July, 2016.
Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date 2016/2017
Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Tuesday, 2nd August, 2016 to Friday 5th August, 2016 from 9.00am each day.