Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is pleased to offer scholarships for citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in member countries. Scholarships are available for masters degree programmes in any subject at participating universities.
CSFP aims to promote and support excellence in higher education for the benefit of individuals and societies throughout the Commonwealth and beyond.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is the world’s first and oldest international university network, established in 1913.
Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country other than the host country.
Commonwealth Scholarship For Commonwealth Nations
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree program at participating universities. Scholarships are awarded in any subject.
The scholarships provides;
- Return economy airfare from the scholar’s home country to the host country
- An arrival allowance of USD 500 to cover removal costs
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly/quarterly stipend intended to cover living costs, sustenance and local transport. Scholars will need to cover accommodation costs from their stipend.
Eligibility For The Commonwealth Scholarship For Commonwealth Nations
- Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country like Nigeria.
- Applicants must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed.
Applicants for the commonwealth scholarship for commonwealth nation should submit:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- Scan of photo page of passport
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- At least one academic reference
- University offers letter for the institution
How To Apply
To Apply for the commonwealth scholarship of common wealth nations CLICK HERE . Completed forms should be submitted by email.
Closing date: 30th June 2016