The Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA advanced Diploma programme admission form for 2016/2017 academic session is out. Applications can now be done.
The management of the school is inviting applications from interested and equally qualified candidates for the Advanced Diploma admission of Federal University Lafia for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FULAFIA Advanced Diploma Admission Application Details – 2016/2017
For persons who want to know how to apply for the programme and complete the FULAFIA advanced Diploma programme application form, see details below.
FULAFIA Advanced Diploma Courses Available
- Advanced Diploma in Accountancy and Finance
- Advanced Diploma in Economics and Public Finance
- Advanced Diplomas in Development Studies & Social Work
- Advanced Diploma in Criminology, Security and Intelligent Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Educational Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Local Government Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Public Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
FULAFIA Advanced Diploma Entry Requirements For 2016/2017
To qualify for admission:
Candidates must have four credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any related subject at O’level. NCE Certificate, JUPEP/ IJMB with minimum of 3 points.
How To Apply For FULAFIA Advanced Diploma Admission
Candidates who wish to apply for the advanced diploma program should deposit a sum of N5, 500.00 (Five Thousand, Five Hundred) Naira only to the following Account and present the bank teller at the Fulafia Consult Ltd, Permanent Site of the University to obtain the form:
Bank: First Bank Plc.
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 2031379704
Application Closing Date
The forms would be on sale till Wednesday January 24, 2017. So, one could say the closing date for application is 24th January.