The University of Lagos,UNILAG has announced the availability of the UNILAG postgraduate admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session .UNILAG hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2016/2017 Session.
Programmes Available For The UNILAG Postgraduate admission 2016/2017
Here are the programmes available for the UNILAG Postgraduate admission 2o16/2017 academic session;
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, etc)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
How To Apply For The UNILAG Postgraduate
1. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2016/2017 Applications link
2. Confirm your eligibility and availability of your desired course.
3. Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu.
4. Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number (please print the payment advice).
5. Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only)for the UNILAG postgraduate admission Form 2016/2017, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus and charges through any of the options below:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
6. After payment, return to School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2016/2017 Application link, then “Continue Application” link, login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
7. Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
8. Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE FULLY COMPLETED THE FORM, PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE)
9. After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this will be required at the examination venue).
Closing DateFor The UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017
Sale of Application Forms commenced on Monday, June 13, 2016 and ends on Friday, July 29, 2016. Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, August 5, 2016.