The University of Lagos, UNILAG has released registration procedure and requirements for postgraduate freshers for the 2015/2016 academic session. All newly admitted students are hereby informed of this. If you have not check your UNILAG postgraduate admission list, you can simply do that by clicking the link now.
All candidates who have confirmed their names on the UNILAG Postgraduate admission list are to follow the instructions in this guide. You are to download the admission letter on the SPGS portal. This simple post will guide you through.
2015/2016 UNILAG Postgraduate Freshers’ Registration Procedure
1. Visit Postgraduate School Website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) 2016/2017 admission.
2. Click on ‘current students’ link and update Biodata and change your password
3. Print Pay advice, Biodata, Acceptance Letter and Admission Letter
4. Take the Pay advice to designated banks for payment
5. Get the courses for First Semester from the Department
6. Go online to register the courses and submit it online afterward
7. Print four (4) copies of Course Form
8. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
9. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
10. Proceed to Multipurpose Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.
11.Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition fees before they can register
12. Instalment payment is only for Part-Time students. Full Time Students cannot apply for instalment payment.
Requirements For UNILAG Postgraduate Registration / Admission Screening – 2016/2017
|1||Biodata Form||4 COPIES|
|2||Course Form||4 COPIES|
|3||Admission Letter||4 COPIES|
|4||Acceptance Letter||4 COPIES|
|5||First degree certificate (Not statement of result) or||4 COPIES|
|Transcript (unsealed transcript is unacceptable)|
|6||NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate||4 COPIES|
|7||Marriage certificate (Married women)||4 COPIES|
|8||Tellers (online receipts)||4 COPIES|
|9||Receipt for prospectus||4 COPIES|
NOTE: Please ensure that the documents in nos. 1-9 are arranged in the following format:
|Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4|
|Course Form||Course Form||Course Form Admission||Course Form|
|Admission Letter||Admission Letter||Letter Acceptance Letter||Admission Letter|
|Acceptance Letter||Acceptance Letter||First degree certificate (Not||Acceptance Letter|
|First degree certificate||First degree certificate||statement of result) or||First degree certificate|
|(Not statement of||(Not statement of||Transcript (unsealed||(Not statement of|
|result) or Transcript||result) or Transcript||transcript is unacceptable)||result) or Transcript|
|(unsealed transcript is||(unsealed transcript is||NYSC discharge certificate||(unsealed transcript is|
|unacceptable)||unacceptable)||or exemption certificate||unacceptable)|
|NYSC discharge||NYSC discharge||Marriage certificate||NYSC discharge|
|certificate or exemption||certificate or exemption||(Married women)||certificate or exemption|
|certificate||certificate||Tellers (online receipts)||certificate|
|Marriage certificate||Marriage certificate||Receipt for prospectus||Marriage certificate|
|(Married women)||(Married women)||(Married women)|
|Tellers (online receipts)||Tellers (online receipts)||Tellers (online receipts)|
|Receipt for prospectus||Receipt for prospectus||Receipt for prospectus|
NOTE: All new students MUST provide their original credentials for sighting at the point of screening and all documents MUST be in coloured form. The School of Postgraduate is the final stage of the registration process. Payment of school fees should be done at the designated banks.
In some exceptional cases, statement of result may be accepted.
UNILAG PG Admission Registration/Screening Schedule:
If you want to know when the UNIALG Postgraduate admission screening / registration starts, see schedule below;
Venue: Multipurpose Hall C
Time: 9am – 3pm daily (Monday – Friday)
Commencement: Tuesday 3rd January, 2017
Duration: Four (4) weeks
We congratulate all candidates who have been admitted into their chosen Postgraduate programme in the University of Lagos. We wish you the very best!