The University of Hull, United Kingdom has made provisions for University of Hull Business School Scholarships for international students. The Business School MBA International Full Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence. The Business School MBA International Full Scholarship is available to only students who have Overseas Fee Status.
The MBA scholarship covers the full tuition fee. This scholarship is valid only for the academic year commencing September 2016. Please note that this scholarship does not cover the cost of living or travel.
Eligibility for University of Hull Business School MBA Scholarships 2016
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship application for consideration.
- be able to commence their studies in September 2016.
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship.
- be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply for University of Hull Business School MBA Scholarships
- A completed application form (with their application code entered)
- A copy of the offer letter
- An essay of no more than 1,000 words demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the Hull MBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the MBA will assist in this.
- (Please note that applications submitted without full documentation will not be considered)