You can write (sit for) Post-UTME of some schools you did not choose in JAMB UTME registration (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education). Here is how — If you want to apply for the Post-UTME screening of another institution other than the one you have chosen for some reasons (no choice), this is for you.
Reasons you want to write Post-UTME of school you did not choose in JAMB
There are several reasons you may want to change and register for the Post-UTME of Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education you did not choose during 2014 registration. Many schools will not allow you to apply for their post-utme if you have not chosen them as one your first choice, second, third and fourth choices.
- You may want to get admission into school you did not make as a choice in UTME because, your location has changed or will change soon. You preference of schools might have simply changed.
- Some schools recently announced that some courses would no longer be available for the next session. They then informed candidates who have chosen those courses to go for some other courses. You may not want this and decide to chance your choice of institution.
- You may want to sit for the Post-UTME screening of a school you did not choose during JAMB registration because the one you chose disappointed you. For example, FUNAAB increased the Post-UTME cut-off mark to 200. Many candidates were expecting them to use 180 like they usually did in the past.
If you fall into any of these categories, read on…
Schools you can write their Post-UTME without choosing them in JAMB
1. LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening
All candidates who made LAUTECH their first choice of institution in the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in April, 2014 and those that did not take LAUTECH as their choice but were interested in LAUTECH were allowed to sit for POST-UTME Screening Exercise between Wednesday, July 30 to Saturday, August 2, 2014 (Post-UTME screening dates). Read full details…
Click on 2 below to go to page 2 and read the next set of schools. it continues to page 11.
2. Ekiti State University Post-UTME Screening
The screening is was opened to those candidates who chose Ekiti State University and have scored 180 and above in the 2014/2015 UTME. The University later also aive consideration to UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU as their choice. This group of candidates must have scored 180 and above in the UTME. Read full details…
3. ESUT Post-UTME Screening:
All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2014 UTME and scored 180 and above, all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, were invited to ESUT screening exercise at the permanent campus Agbani on the days and time indicated on the Post JAMB announcement/publication. Also, candidates interested in law can now apply. Read full details…
4. IMT Enugu Post-UME 2014 Screening:
These are the conditions under which candidates who did not choose IMT, Enugu were allowed to write Post-UTME in 2014. Note that for all these schools mentioned above and below, we do not say they will also allow candidates who do not choose them in 2015 JAMB registration to come for their Poost-UTME screening. This piece is just for your information.
Candidates who did not choose Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, in the 2014 UTME but wish to be considered for admission into the Institute, may also apply;
Candidates above must score at least 150 in UTME. Read full details…
5. ABUAD Post-UTME 2014
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti Post-UME screening was in two forms in 2014 – those that chose ABUAD in Post-UTME and those who did not. Read full details…
6. Gregory University, Uturu Post-UTME
THOSE WHO WERE QUALIFIED AND ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE SCREENING IN 2014 (NOTE THE PART IN BOLD/ITALICS):
- THOSE WHO DID NOT CHOOSE GUU, BUT NEED A CHANGE OF INSTITUTION TO GUU.
- THOSE WHO SAT FOR JAMB’s PPT, DBT, AND CBT IN 2014.
- THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY PASSED OR ARE AWAITING WAEC/NECO RESULTS.
- THOSE WHO PURCHASED GUU POST UTME FORM.
- THOSE WHO HAVE CHOSEN GUU AS FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
Payment of N5,500.00 (Five thousand five hundred naira) for Post UTME should be made at their approved Banks nationwide. Read full details…
7. LASU Post-UTME screening 2014
Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice of institution, in the April 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and scored a minimum of 180 marks were eligible to participate in the Post-UTME Screening Tests. The Post-UTME Cut-off mark used was and is still180. Priority will was given to candidates who chose LASU as first choice. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
NOTE: Students who want to change to LASU are eligible and were allowed to apply also. Read full details here…
8. Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UME 2014 for Candidates that didn’t choose OOU
OOU UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2014/2015 UTME Results wrote the Post-UTM examination. The cut-off mark for 2014 is 180.
Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2014/2015 UTME results were also allowed to sit for the Post-UTME screening. Read full details here…
9. FUOTUOKE Post-UTME 2014 for Candidates with 180 and above
Candidates who chose Federal University Otuoke and others who wish to come to study in Federal University Otuoke. In 2014, the University allowed candidates who did not make them as a choice during JAMB registration to come for their screening.
The Minimum UTME score for all candidates is 180. This means that the 2014/2015 FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Cut-off mark is 180. Click here for full details…
10. PLASU Post Utme 2014 Form, Cut Off Mark
Candidates who did not chose Plateau State University Bokkos as their choice but applied for the facility of natural and applied sciences or faculty of environmental sciences during the 2014 jamb utme were allowed to take the Post JAMB screening test.
However, such candidates must have scored at least 180 in the 2014 post utme. Click to read full details…
11. Ignatius Aturu University Of Education Post Utme
IAUE invited suitably qualified candidates who chose the institution as FIRST CHOICE as well as those who did not choose them at all but scored 180 AND ABOVE in the 2014 JAMB UTME to the post-utme screening exercise. Read full details here…
12. ABSU Supplementary Post-UTME
ABSU called for Supplementary Post-UTME application (2014) from qualified candidates. The management of Abia State University, Uturu opened the portal for registration. Read the instruction and eligibility criteria … [Continue reading]
We will continue to update this post, so bookmark it now and share with your friends!!!