Applications are now open for the 2015-2016 University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary in UK. University courts are an ancient tradition and at Lincoln, influential persons representing all aspects of industry, commerce, the arts, science, the professions, education and the voluntary sector, locally, regionally and nationally will advise those responsible for setting the University’s strategic direction and development.
The University is grateful for the gifts received to date from University Court members for the Postgraduate Fund and proposes to recognise excellence in postgraduate study by awarding a University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary.
The University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary will be a one off payment of £3,000 to an exceptional student embarking on a postgraduate taught course within any discipline this academic year (2015/2016). The University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary is open to applications from UK, EU, Channel Island, Isle of Man and International students.
The University of Lincoln Court Postgraduate Bursary will be a one off payment of £3,000 to an exceptional student embarking on a postgraduate taught course within any discipline this academic year (2015/2016). The award will be paid in January of the academic year in which the bursary is awarded. If the student withdraws from the programme before January of the academic year in which the bursary is awarded, the bursary will be withdrawn.
Selection criteria: Applicants will be considered on the basis of need and/or academic achievement. The University Court decision will be based on the stated criteria and will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Notification: The successful applicant will be notified in writing or by telephone by 31st August 2015.
The successful bursary applicant will be expected to:
- • Be in good standing and enrolled on their programme of study as at January (the start of Term 2) in the relevant academic year.
• Engage in promotional activities for the University of Lincoln.
• Abide by the University regulations for academic and personal behaviour and act as an ambassador of the University. Students who are deferring entry for 2015 or beyond will not be eligible for the 2015 bursary.
• Your application and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you.
• Bursary winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the University reserves the right to use the names of bursary award winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in publicity and marketing materials.
• The bursary is exclusively for the student selected to receive it and is neither transferable nor exchangeable. It must be collected within three months of notification or will be forfeit.
• By accepting the bursary, students agree to accept the full terms, conditions and rules of the bursary and agree to abide by the University rules and any requirements and/or proceedings issued by the University of Lincoln in regard to the bursary.
Application Procedure and Deadline
The mode of applying is online and applicants are advised to visit the official website for detailed information on how to go about applying for the scholarship. The application deadline is 31st July 2015.
Official Scholarship Website – http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/studyatlincoln/scholarships/courtpostgraduatebursary/
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.