Applications are ongoing for the 2015 Bristol University International Scholarships. For the 2015 entry, The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students.
The Scholarship is applicable to any Bachelors or Masters Degree programme offered at the University of Bristol, UK and open to all International students around the world.
• Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
• Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students.
To be considered for this scholarship, Applicant must:
• be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
• already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
• may be from any discipline.
• Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
• Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Application Procedure and Deadline
All applicants must apply online. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 12 June 2015 and courses start September 2015. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official 2015 Bristol University International Scholarships website – http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/international/