Applications are currently ongoing for the 2015 CSE Fully Funded PhD Studentship at University of Edinburgh Business School, UK. The Centre for Service Excellence (CSE) at University of Edinburgh Business School invites applications for a fully funded PhD studentship on a topic of ‘Making a reality of the Public Service – Dominant Logic’. The award will be for three years, subject to satisfactory progress. As part of studentship, students will also be expected to contribute to teaching programmes during their second and third years of the scholarship, for a maximum of six hours per week.
The award will be available at the following rates:
- • European Union candidates: standard EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,000 per year.
• Non-European Union candidates: standard non-EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,000 per year.
The award will be for three years, subject to satisfactory progress and only one fully funded PhD studentship is available.
Selection Criteria: Selection will be based on: quality of research proposal; previous academic performance; reference letters; and publications (if any).
Applicants should have:
- • possession of a Master’s degree from an accredited university in the UK or overseas, with evidence of above-average academic achievement (more than 65% overall in your Masters) and the ability to undertake independent research (Master’s dissertation at distinction level). This may be in a management discipline, public policy, public administration or management, or social policy, and;
• for applicants whose native language is not English, an IELTS score of least 7.0, with no score lower than 6.0 in each section, or the equivalent from our approved list of certificates.
Applicants of all countries are eligible to apply for this fully funded PhD studentship.
Application Procedure and Deadline
To apply for this scheme, please ensure that in your online application you:
- • Specify that you wish to be considered for this studentship;
• include a covering letter explaining your reasons for applying and why you are the ideal person to receive this scholarship;
• include an initial research proposal specifying your research question, how it fits into and extends the literature, and your initial thoughts upon an appropriate methodology – this should be a maximum of 1,500 words (plus references); and
• include a CV.
The application deadline is 1st May 2015.
Official Scholarship Website – http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/phd/scholarships-funding/scholarships/business-school-scholarships/phd-studentship-centre-for-service-excellence-cse
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.