Applications are ongoing for the 2015 Fully Funded PhD Studentship at University of Edinburgh Business School in UK. The Centre for Service Excellence (CSE) is an inter-disciplinary research and engagement centre within University of Edinburgh Business School. It is offering a fully funded PhD studentship. The studentship is of £14,000 value which covers tuition fees of (EU/overseas). The award will be for three years, subject to satisfactory progress, at the following rates.
Study Subject(s): Studentship is awarded in the field of ‘Co- production and service delivery in the public and/or private sectors’. The studentship will be based within the CSE. Component disciplines of the Centre include: accounting and finance, entrepreneurship and innovation, management science, marketing, organization studies and HRM, public management, and strategic management and leadership.
The award will be for three years, subject to satisfactory progress, at the following rates:
- • European Union candidates: standard EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,000 per year.
• Non-European Union candidates: standard non-EU tuition fee plus maintenance fee of £14,000 per year.
The award will be for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Selection criteria: Selection will be based on: quality of research proposal; previous academic performance; reference letters; and publications (if any).
The CSE offers a fully funded PhD studentship. Applicants should have:
- • possession of a Master’s degree from an accredited university in the UK or overseas, with evidence of above average academic achievement (more than 65% overall in your Masters) and the ability to undertake independent research (Master’s dissertation at distinction level). This may be in a management discipline, public policy, public administration or management, or social policy, and;
• for applicants whose native language is not English, an IELTS core of least 7.0, with no score lower than 6.0 in each section, or the equivalent from our approved list of certificates.
Application Procedure and Deadline
To apply for this scheme, please ensure that in your online application you:
- • Specify that you wish to be considered for this studentship;
• include a covering letter explaining your reasons for applying and why you are the ideal person to receive this scholarship;
• include an initial research proposal specifying your research question, how it fits into and extends the literature, and your initial thoughts upon an appropriate methodology – this should be a maximum of 1,500 words (plus references); and
• include a CV.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.