The 2015 Kärcher Scholarship for International Students at Esmod Berlin in Germany is currently on-going; interested applicants are advised to send in their applications.
ESMOD Berlin is calling for applications for the Kärcher scholarship to attend the Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Pattern Making/Draping commencing in September 2015. Kärcher supports the Bachelor program the second time by financing a scholarship of one outstanding applicant for his or her first academic year at ESMOD Berlin in German or English language.
The Scholarship is awarded in the field of Fashion Design and Pattern Making/Draping and is available for pursuing Bachelor of Arts program at the Esmod Berlin International University of Art for Fashion.
Applications are sought from candidates from any country, as long as they meet the eligibility requirements of the Bachelor program and follow the application procedure outlined below for a place within the course.
The winning applicant should be aware that they need to be able to meet the remaining financial requirements to support their studies through the one-year program, including living costs, relocation costs and course related material costs.
The total value of the Scholarship covers student’s tuition fees. It is awarded for one-year program only.
Selection Criteria: The winning applicant should display an innovative design portfolio with a high degree of excellence in conceptual and practical execution. On the whole, the applicant should demonstrate a profound passion for fashion design and exceptionally high motivation. The assessment criteria is as follows:
- • University entrance qualification
• Passion for fashion design
• Social competences and values
• The Kärcher Scholarship supports social fairness. In the case of equally successful applications, candidates who are financially or socially disadvantaged, will be given preference.
Application Procedure and Deadline
All following documents must be submitted by post or email. Emails must be sent with the email subject heading Kärcher Scholarship Application:
- • The completed application form for the Kärcher Scholarship 2015
• Curriculum Vitae
• Written statement of 250 words (maximum) about your passion for fashion design, why you want to do the course and why you should be the one to be chosen. Written statements exceeding the word limit will not be accepted.
• Certified copy of the latest certificate
• Copy of ID card / Passport
• Complete Portfolio Assignment
The application deadline is 22 March, 2015.
Official Scholarship Website – http://www.esmod.de/en/berlin/study-courses/ba-fashiondesign/marcher-scholarship-2015/
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.