2015 Research Scholarship for International Applicants at USLab, UJN in China
Applications are ongoing for the 2015 Research Scholarship for International Applicants at USLAB and UJN in China. Ubiquitous Sensing Lab at University of Jinan, China is inviting applications for research scholarship. Scholarship is awarded in the field of Mobile Phone Sensing, Wireless Sensor Network and Wireless Security. Scholarship will be awarded to 2-3 highly motivated MS student with three years’ full support of Chinese Government Scholarship. The application deadline is 31 March, 2015.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the field of Mobile Phone Sensing, Wireless Sensor Network and Wireless Security.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing research programme at the Ubiquitous Sensing Lab at University of Jinan.
The scholarship covers:
- • a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, and basic textbooks;
- • free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- • monthly living allowance (enough for daily expenditure);
- • outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for international students in China.
The scholarship is said to be awarded for three years.
- • A citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- • Not a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- • BS or BE holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Mathematics, Information and Communication Technologies, or Computer Science/Engineering;
- • Proficient English in reading, writing and speaking;
- • Excellent academic back ground, preferably GPA 3.5 and above.
Application Procedure and Deadline
Applicants should send (via email) including detailed resume (with basic information like DOB, gender, marital status, nationality, etc.), academic transcripts, a high-resolution photo, to the email accounts below for consideration and further processing. The application deadline is 31 March, 2015.
Official Scholarship Website – http://uslab.ujn.edu.cn/News/77.html