Applications are on-going for the 2015 UWE Millennium Development Scholarships for International Students. The University of the West of England, Bristol offers the Millennium Development Scholarship which is targeted to international students who wish to attain Millennium Development goals within their country.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
The scholarship covers any one year Master’s Degree Programme offered at the University of West England, Bristol. It is open to all international students from around the world and only one scholarship slot is available.
The Scholarship covers the Full Tuition Fees alone.
To be considered for this scholarship, Applicant must:
- • Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree.
• Have an unconditional offer of a place by 28 February 2015.
• Be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Applicants will need to provide information in their application detailing how the scholarship will help them to attain the Millennium Development goals within their country.
Application Procedure and Deadline
Applicant must have received an unconditional offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Applications can be made via a task in applicants Welcome website on ore before 28 February 2015. Kindly visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to go about apply for this scholarship.