Application for Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands in 2015 is currently ongoing. Interested and suitably qualified persons can start applying for this scholarship. First, confirm that you are eligible for this scholarship by reading the requirements below.
About the Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship, Netherlands
Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands, offers a total of 9 scholarships via the Our World Citizen Talent Scholarships to students who would like to start their Masters programme during the academic year 2014-2015.
At € 5,000 each, the scholarships cover a large sum of the university’s tuition fee and will only be awarded once. The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver of € 5000.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship Award?
The following are the categories of people who are eligible for the Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students. You are qualified for the award, if
• You are enrolling for the first time for one of our International Master programmes
• The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver of € 5000.
• You have fully completed the scholarship application form
• You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March
• You have written an essay, as explained below (deadline 1 April)
How to apply for the scholarship award?
Interested persons who want to apply for this scholarships should:
• Complete the application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words
• In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
• When you are writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community.
• The university has appointed a committee to judge all essays, which should be submitted before 1 April, 2015. The judges will select the 9 students whose essays will have impressed them most and reward them with a scholarship. The decision of the jury will be binding.
• By submitting your essay, you are giving the institution the right to publish it.
Intending applicants should click here to apply
Closing date for application:
All applications for the 015 Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands must be submitted not later than April 1, 2015.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.