Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, AAU Postgraduate admission form (full-time and part-time) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates willing to gain admission into AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy programmes can send in their applications.
Below are the admission requirements for the AAU postgraduate (PGD, Masters, PhD) admission into the advertised programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Apply AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To apply for admission for Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate admission for the 2019/2020 academic session;
Applicants are required to purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma’s School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of N23,000.00 (Twenty Three Thousand Naira) only from the Fidelity Bank Plc, Ekpoma.
PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION
- On purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher), candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University website @ https://aauekpoma.edu.ng or portal @ https://aaue.waeup.org to complete and submit the School of Postgraduate Studies online application form with reference to the handbook. All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photographs and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is uploaded correctly, as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- Candidates are to print out a copy of the duly completed Application Form with their passport photograph and submit a hard copy to, and collect a hard copy of the Handbook from the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Please check the Application Instructions tab on the University Portal for proper guidance.
ADVICE: Candidates should check the University cPortal for further details from time to time.
All candidates are to note the following:
- Technology fee and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
- The form’s serial number would serve as examination number where necessary.
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for AAU Postgraduate admission has been set. Application forms for the School of Postgraduate Studies Programmes will be available online for completion and submission to School of Postgraduate Studies office from Monday 4th November, – Friday 28th February, 2020.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.