Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA JUPEB admission form for 2018/2019 admission is out on sale. The AAUA JUPEB form gets you a direct admission into 200 level.
Highly successful candidate, after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB] are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the University through Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
AAUA JUPEB Admission Requirements
A minimum of five (5) Credits (English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant subjects) obtained in not more than two sittings at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
AAUA Subjects Combinations for Pre-degree Programme
The JUPEB Programme of AAUA will provide an intensive one year programme teaching subjects in line with JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings.
1. Accounting\Business Studies\Economics
4. Business Studies\Economics\Government
9. Chemistry/ Physics/Mathematics
10. CRK/ Government/ Yoruba
11. CRS/ Govt/Literature
How To Apply For AAUA JUPEB Admission For 2018/2019 Academic Session
1. Pay the sum of N11,000 through Remita
2. On the prospective students menu, Click on JUPEB
3. Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of the study for Direct Entry Admission
4. Complete the application form, all enquiries are to be made to DLC 08031549787
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.