Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State Polytechnic Full Time National Diploma for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Candidates must have chosen Abia State Polytechnic as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2020 UTME
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/electronics Engineering
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Purchasing & Supply
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates applying for science and technology programmes must posses credit level passes in mathematics and English language (Not Literature in English) Applicants for Business and Management Programmes
- Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics. N/B Consult departments should there be specific department entry requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Propective candidates should apply online via portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng to generate invoice and make payment at designated banks.
- Lon on to https://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme
- Enter your Confirmation Order Number in the space provided at the right hand side, and click the Next Button to fill your Application Form.
- Scan and upload all the required documents
- Submit your application form
- Please endeavor to print your Acknowledgment Slip and Exam Slip after the submission of your form.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.