Abraham Adesdanya Polytechnic,AAPOLY Admission Form for HND, ND Full-time and Part-time is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who score 180 and ABOVE in the 2016 UTME for admission into full-time National Diplolma and Higher National Diploma programmes and thus applicant that score BELLOW 180 to apply to part-time(weekdays) or part-time(weekend) National Diplolma and Higher National Diploma programmes.
Courses Available For HND, ND (Full Time & PT) Admission 2016/2017
The management have released Abraham Adesanya polytechnic, AAP Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) course available for the 2016/2017 academic session. The Courses are available for both HND (full time & Part-time) and ND (full time and Part-time).
1. School of Management And Business Studies
- Baking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
2. School of Science
- Computer Science
- Science and Lab. Technology
3. School of Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics/ electrical engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
How To Apply For AAPOLY HND, ND Admission 2016/2017
To apply for the Abraham Adesanya polytechnic admission 2016/2017 into any of the following programmes ND Full-time, National Diploma(Part Time WeekDays), National Diploma(Part Time Weekend), HND Full-time, Higher National Diploma HND(Part Time Week Days), Higher National Diploma(Part Time Weekend),
1.Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now,then select the programme of choice.
2. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
3. Return to the website and Click Login to access Application Form
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
5. Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on it.
Screening shall be for all applicants at the school campus at a date and time to be announced. Applicants’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirements for entry into the Polytechnic.