Abia State University, ABSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out on school portal. Therefore, the ABSU 2018/2019 admission list can be checked online. That is to say, both on ABSU and JAMB admission status checker.
The released ABSU list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates that applied for admission into the university are hereby informed to check for their name on the list.
How To Check ABSU Admission List on School Portal
- Firstly, candidates who applied for admission should visit the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to check their admission status.
If you get an offer of admission, see how to accept or reject admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
Next, log on to ABSU portal, check your names and print both JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 10th October, 2018, should be considered lapsed
ALSO SEE: ABSU School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session
How To Check ABSU Admission List on JAMB Portal for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The first batch admission list of admitted candidates into Abia State University for the 2018/2019 can be checked by using the steps below.
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal
- First of all, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility and login to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Find and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose the Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 UNIPORT admission status.
If you have been offered admission, you can click here to see How to Reject or Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
If you have not been admitted, you can always check back to view your status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the ABSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.