Abia State University, ABSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. ABSU cut-off mark for admission for 2018 Post-UTME candidates has also been announced.
The management of the Abia State University, Uturu ABSU hereby invites candidates who made the institution their 1st choice and 2nd choice in the 2018 JAMB examination as well as Direct Entry candidates to register for Aptitude Test exercise. This tell you that ABSU will conduct written Post-UTME (test).
How To Apply For ABSU Post-UTME/DE Screening for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The Post-UTME registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available online from Thursday 5th July, 2018. All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 150 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME),
To apply for ABSU Post-UTME/admission screening for the academic session;
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
What is the Cut-Off Mark For Admission – 2018/2019?
The Cut-off mark for ABSU admission for the 2018/2019 academic session is 150 and above.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Friday, 27th July, 2018.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.