Abia State University, ABSU Pre-degree and Remedial programmes admission forms for the 2017/2018 academic session are now on sale. The Abia State University Pre-degree and Remedial programmes are one-year programmes which when successfully completed helps to get you admission into 100 level.
Successful candidates who obtained good grades at the end of the programme and who made ABSU their choice of University, having sat for and passed JAMB Examinations, will be given concession during 2018/2019 admission exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) Pre-degree and Remedial programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
About ABSU Pre-degree/Remedial Programmes
- The Pre-degree Programmme is for candidates who already possess University UTME Admission requirements and seek to undergo one year pre-degree studies preparatory to subsequent admission into the appropriate degree programmes of the University.
- The Remedial Studies Programmes is for candidates with deficiencies in the O’ level qualifications and seek to remedy some by re-sitting the appropriate O’level examination conducted by any of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Subjects available include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science, French, History, Commerce and Principles of Account.
Study Centers for the Programmes
- Abia State university, Uturu
- Abia State University, Umuahia Campus
ABSU Pre-degree/Remedial Programme Admission Requirements
- Candidate for Pre-degree studies must possess at least (5) Credit level passes, at not more than two sittings; In the SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent level.
- Candidates for Remedial Studies must attempt SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Evidence of the subject failed for which remedy is sought must be presented.
How To Apply For Abia State University Pre-degree/Remedial Programmes Admission
Interested and qualified candidates should:
(a) Proceed to any of the following Banks:
i. ABSU Micro Finance Bank Ltd.
ii. Skye Bank Plc, Umuahia
iii. Zenith Bank Plc, Umuahia
iv. First Bank Plc, Umuahia
v. Fidelity Bank Plc, Umuahia
vi. UBA Plc, Aba-Owerri Road, Aba;
On the E-transact network and request to pay for the Abia State University Pre-Degree or Remedial Studies Admission Forms through e-transact. The value is Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000.00) only, service charge inclusive.
(b) Collect the e-transact receipt from the Bank on payment and proceed to any Internet center for registration.
c) Log on to ABSU website www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and click on portaland complete the application form
(d) Finally, Confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your registration
Application Closing Date
The Deadline For the Submission of ABSU Pre-degree applications forms online is Friday, 25th August, 2017.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.