Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria ABU admission lists (1st, 2nd, 3rd & supplementary batches) for 2019/2020 academic session are not out for checking yet.
Since the ABU admission lists have now been released online, candidates who chose the University during 2019 UTME and took part in the pre-admission screening can check their status.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ABU admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has now been uploaded to school portal. The ABU lists are out. The list is however now on the University and JAMB admission status portal.
This ABU Zariya admission list is that of first batch of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Check Ahmadu Bello University Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The ABU third batch admission list is finally out on ABU Zariya portal, the following steps applied for checking:
Follow the steps below to check your name on the list since it is available online:
- Firstly, to check ABU admission lists, candidates are to go to https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php (ABU admission status checking portal)
- Type in your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Select your State of Origin.
- Finally, click ‘Login’ to access your ABU Zaria admission status.
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2019/2020 ABU Zaria admission status.
Candidates who see their names have been offered provisional admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU) Zaria.
Congrats to the newly admitted students!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.