Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria ABU admission lists for 2021/2022 academic session are is out. In other words, the names of candidates who have received an admission for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available online. This article provides the link to the portal where you can check your admission status.
Since the ABU admission lists have now been released online, candidates who chose the University during 2021 UTME and took part in the pre-admission screening can check their status. Follow the steps in this post to check whether you receive an admission offer from the university.
The Ahmadu Bello University admission list for the session has now been uploaded to school portal.
Please join NGScholars Forum to get updates direct to your phone or keep checking back. You can also ask any question and get answers and then to get notified by email.
This ABU Zariya admission list is that of first batch of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How To Check Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Admission List
The ABU third batch admission list is finally out on ABU Zariya portal, the following steps applied for checking:
Follow the steps below to check your name on the list since it is available online:
Checking on JAMB Portal
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal
- First of all, go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to get access to your ABU Zaria admission status.
It is possible you get “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” messages on the screen. In the event that you see that, check back on the portal later. The lists are uploaded in batches.
If you get admission, what is next? Follow the steps below:
- Login to your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT the admission.
- Print your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How To Check On ABU Zaria Website
This option is currently not available. We will post an update here when it becomes available on the school site.
- Firstly, to check ABU admission lists, candidates are to go to https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php (ABU admission status checking portal)
- Type in your JAMB registration number in the space provided
- Finally, click ‘Search’ to access your ABU Zaria admission status.
Candidates who see their names have been offered provisional admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU) Zaria. If you don’t see your name on the first list, you might want to wait for the second and third batches.
That is how to check the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria admission list online.
Congrats to the newly admitted students!