Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Postgraduate admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. The Ahmadu Bello University School of Postgraduate Studies has released the list of admitted students and procedure for registration on the University portal.
All candidates that apply for admission into Postgraduate programmes at ABU Zaria are hereby informed. These include Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Masters and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D).
Candidates should follow the instructions released by the management of the University to collect their admission letter and proceed with registration. See full details on registration and how to check admission list below.
How To Check ABU Postgraduate Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session
Candidates who want to check the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) PG admission list should follow the steps below.
- Firstly, go to ABU postgraduate admission portal at https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/ad
- Find the ‘Applicant Sign In’ section and then input the email address and password you used during registration in the right fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your ABU postgraduate admission status.
ABU Postgraduate Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session
The following are the things you need to do to accept the offer of admission given by the Postgraduate school. The details of that and admission screening are not yet out for the session but the following usually apply.
For Students of Main Campus
- Collect your admission letters at School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) Auditorium
- Proceed for screening exercise with original credentials to your Faculty Board Room
- Go to Room B26 (SPGS) for verification of O’level results (if necessary).
- Pay Acceptance Fee, Publication fee and Orientation Fee to the ABU Microfinance Bank Desk Officer at Room 820, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).
- Take your Tellers to Room B7 (SPGS) to obtain your Acceptance Form and SPGS Publications.
- Wait for the uploading of your name and number on the portal to commence registration.
- Once uploading is completed proceed to pay your school fees at ANY of the designated Banks and register your courses after confirmation with your Department.
- Submit your File at the Record Office of SPGS after Departmental Registration.
- Late submission of your file to the SPGS attracts a penalty
- Return to collect your endorsed forms.
- Make copies of the Registration form for the Dept., Faculty and also keep personal copy
Direct any Enquiries to the SPGS Secretary’s Office
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the postgraduate admission list of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.