Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. The released ABUAD admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All candidates who took part in the first batch ABUAD admission screening/Post-UTME can now check the result online. This will also let them know if their name on the ABUAD admission list.
How To Check ABUAD Admission List (1st Batch)
Candidates who want to check if they have been successfully admitted into Afe Babalola University undergraduate programmes for the 2017/18 session should:
- Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/CheckAdmission
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided and click on “Check Admission Status”
- The next screen displays your admission status
- The next step is to pay the Acceptance Fee
Direct Entry and transfer students are to visit http://www.abuad.edu.ng/2019-2020-provisional-admission-for-direct-entry-and-transfer-students/ to check their admission status.
REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES COMMENCES AS FOLLOWS;
- Monday, 26th August, 2019- College of Law
- Tuesday, 27th August, 2019- College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Wednesday, 28thAugust, 2019- College of Engineering
- Thursday, 29thAugust, 2019- College of Social and Management Sciences
- Friday, 30thAugust, 2019- College of Sciences
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION;
- O’ LEVEL RESULT
- JAMB RESULT OR DIRECT ENTRY APPLICATION SLIP (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM PREVIOUS INSTITUTION
- JAMB ADMISSION LETTER AND ADMISSION LETTER FROM PREVIOUS INSTITUTION
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER.
THIS OFFER OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS MADE STRICTLY ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2019/2020 admission list of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.