Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD second admission screening date and venues for 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. The Post-UTME screening of ABUAD will take place at various centers all over Nigeria on the fixed date.
ABUAD ADMISSION SCREENING: Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME screening for 2018/2019 will take place on, DATE: Saturday,July 7th, 2018 the venues posted below, nationwide. Scroll down for full details.
ABUAD POST-UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING CENTERS – 2018/2019
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
- MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, Opposite Federal Polytechnic, Ado – Ijan Raod, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
- LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
- PORT HARCOURT: Chief Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, (Former Rivers State College of Arts & Science), Rumuola, Road, Port Harcourt.
- WARRI: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri
- IBADAN: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan
- ENUGU: Peters Place Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki, Airport Road, Emene, Enugu
- AKWA-IBOM: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- KADUNA: Divine Progress School, No 47, Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Court, Barnawa, Kaduna.
- KANO: Yandutse College Annex, No 17 Yandutse Road, Audu Bako Way by State Road, Kano.
Interested applicants can still apply for the ABUAD post UTME before the screening date.
See How To Apply For ABUAD Post-UTME Admission Form 2018/2019
We wish you the very best with the screening exercise!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.