As ABUAD undergraduate admission form for the 2016/2017 session is now available on sale. The Change of Institution form as well as Direct Entry form has also been made available. Interested members of the public that wish to study in Afe Babalola University are hereby informed to purchase their forms in earnest.
- Five O’Level Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe-Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and N10,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
- Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2016.
- Download Change of Institution Form (If you did not choose Afe Babalola University in UTME)
DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N10,500 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at the University Campus in Ado Ekiti.
- NOTE:That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centres.
How To Apply
Pay the allotted money to the banks below:
Skye Bank Plc 1770775995
Wema Bank Plc 0122139765
Ecobank Plc 2862016620
First Bank Plc 2017401566
Zenith Bank Plc 1013837065
Union Bank Plc 0034651222
Diamond Bank Plc 0033828634
UBA Plc 1015574946
ABUAD UNDERGRADUATE FORM DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE,EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE:EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI: POSAG HALL, 76A AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE OLD AIRPORT WARRI.