Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD Post UTME/admission screening exercise (3rd batch) registration and other details for the 2017/2018 academic session have been released. UPDATE: ABUAD Admission Screening Dates & Venues – 2017/2018.
LATEST UPDATE: ABUAD Screening Exercise now takes place Everyday till August 28th, 2017; TIME: 10:00AM
Other details released by authorities include courses available at for admission at ABUAD, admission requirements for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates and information on admission screening dates and centers.
ABUAD Courses Available for Admission – 2017/2018
Below are the programmes/courses candidates who want to apply for ABUAD Post-UTME / Admission screening for 2017/18 academic session can choose from.
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B, LAW – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- M.B.B.S, Medicine and Surgery – 6 years.
(3) BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B.Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B.Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B.Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B.Sc Public Health – 4 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5years)
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
NB: College of Engineering has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Human Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Physics & Electronics
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Social Justice
- B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Agriculture
ABUAD Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Admission
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Result of 2017 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
Afe Babalola University Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer Requirements
- Candidates can apply for 2017/2018 ABUAD Direct Entry with either HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N10, 500 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
- NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
How To Apply For ABUAD Admission Screening (3rd Batch) – 2017/2018
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N10, 500 into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number.
ABUAD CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and N10,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
- Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2017.
|UNDERGRADUATEPROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)· Wema Bank Plc 0122718841|
· Union Bank Plc 0061954679
· UBA Plc 1020297573
· Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
Download the ABUAD Post-UTME/Admission Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng then payment can either be made online or directly to the designated accounts
- Download POST UTME REGISTRATION FORM here
- Download CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM here
- Download INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FORM here
Purchase form directly after having made payment online or to the designated accounts from any of the designated selling centres
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI:MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. ABUAD Admission Screening Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
ABUAD 3rd Batch Admission Screening Date – 2017/2018
Third Screening Exercise: August 12th, 2017
The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
2. ABUJA: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
3. LAGOS: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
4. PORT HARCOURT: Port Harcourt Polytechnic, (formerly Rivers State College of Arts & Science), Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt.
NB: FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST ON EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporate and should arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to [email protected] OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150 for Postgraduate Programme call 08033583315, 08033928955, 07032366407.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.