This is the list of Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD postgraduate courses and programmes on offer. Before you buy the ABUAD postgraduate admission form, you need to check which courses they offer. This approach will ensure that you confirm they have the program you want.
This piece of information is aimed at informing all ABUAD prospective postgraduate students about all ABUAD Postgraduate Programmes available for admission in the next academic session.
This post shows all Programmes for all Postgraduate degrees offered at ABUAD Postgraduate School therefore prospective postgraduate students are encouraged to carefully check the programmes and PG degrees listed in the piece of information supplied below.
ABUAD Postgraduate Programmes Available
Listed below are the ABUAD postgraduate programmes available for admission for the coming session.
OLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
|1||PGD Chemical Engineering|
|2||PGD Civil Engineering|
|3||PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4||PGD Mechanical Engineering|
|5||PGD Petroleum Engineering|
|6||M.Eng. Chemical Engineering|
|7||M.Eng. Civil Engineering|
|8||M.Eng. Computer Engineering|
|9||M.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|10||M.Eng. Mechanical Engineering|
|11||M.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering|
|12||M.Eng. Petroleum Engineering|
|13||Ph.D. Chemical Engineering|
|14||Ph.D. Civil Engineering|
|15||Ph.D. Computer Engineering|
|16||Ph.D. Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|17||Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering|
|18||Ph.D. Mechatronics Engineering|
|19||Ph.D. Petroleum Engineering|
COLLEGE OF LAW
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
|1||PGD Medical Laboratory Science|
|4||M.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics|
|5||M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science|
|9||Ph.D. Human Nutrition and Dietetics|
|10||Ph.D. Medical Laboratory Science|
COLLEGE OF SCIENCES
|1||PGD Agricultural Economics|
|3||PGD Computer Science|
|5||PGD Industrial Chemistry|
|7||PGD Physics with Electronics|
|8||M.Sc. Agricultural Economics|
|11||M.Sc. Computer Science|
|13||M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry|
|15||M.Sc. Physics with Electronics|
|16||Ph.D. Agricultural Economics|
|19||Ph.D. Computer Science|
|21||Ph.D. Industrial Chemistry|
|23||Ph.D. Physics with Electronics|
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
|2||PGD Banking and Finance|
|3||PGD Conflict, Peace and Strategic Studies|
|6||PGD Intelligence and Security Studies|
|7||PGD International Relation and Diplomacy|
|9||PGD Mass Communication|
|10||PGD Political Science|
|11||PGD Social Justice|
|13||M.Sc. Banking and Finance|
|14||M.Sc. Conflict, Peace and Strategic Studies|
|17||M.Sc. Human Resource Management|
|18||M.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies|
|19||M.Sc. International Relation and Diplomacy|
|21||M.Sc. Mass Communication|
|25||M.Sc. Political Science|
|26||M.Sc. Social Justice|
|27||M.Sc. Tourism and Events Management|
|29||Ph.D. Banking and Finance|
|30||Ph.D. Conflict, Peace and Strategic Studies|
|33||Ph.D. Human Resource Management|
|34||Ph.D. Intelligence and Security Studies|
|35||Ph.D. International Relation and Diplomacy|
|37||Ph.D. Mass Communication|
|38||Ph.D. Political Science|
|39||Ph.D. Social Justice|
|40||Ph.D. Tourism and Events Management|
Requirements for ABUAD Postgraduate Courses / Programmes
(A) Postgraduate Diploma Requirements
The criteria for admission into the PGD programme will be as follows:
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from any NUC approved University must obtain a minimum of 3rd Class degree in the relevant discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved Institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission.
(B) Master’s Degree Requirements
The criteria for admission into the Master’s Programme (M.Sc.) will be as follows:
All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
Professional Master’s Degree Programme
- Candidates for professional Master’s degree programme must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Candidates with university degree in Third Class or HND plus a university PGD at credit level pass, (i.e., CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentage average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s degree programmes.
Academic Master’s Degree Programme
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees from the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) must obtain a minimum of second class lower division with a CGPA of 3.0/5.0 for an academic programme.
- Candidates with at least a third class degree or HND and university PGD in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master’s degree programmes.
Good luck in your choice of Postgraduate Programme!