Access Bank Plc, has announce the opening of the 2018 Graduate Entry Level Training Programme for Frontline Absorption. All members of the general public and interested graduates are hereby informed.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Access Bank Plc Graduate Recruitment For Frontline Absorption 2018
Access Bank is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Find below, the details of the Access Bank Plc Graduate Recruitment For Frontline Absorption:
Title: Frontline Absorption 2018
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower division from a university acceptable to the Bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 26 years for Bachelor degree holders, 28 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- Must have completed the 2 year Frontline internship with the Bank.
- Provide evidence of CSR report duly signed off by the Sustainability unit
- Provide evidence of customers commendation
- Demonstrate commitment to the Bank’s Corporate values
In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online