Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale.
LATEST UPDATE: Sales of Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Form for 2018/2019 academic session has been extended till Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Interested and equally qualified members of the public can now obtain forms to apply.
The Directorate of Postgraduate Studies (PGS) of Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, in collaboration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), invites application for the Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Adeyemi College Ondo Professional Diploma in Education Entry Requirements & Duration.
- – Higher National Diploma (HND)
- – Bachelor’s Degree (B.A, B.Sc, etc)
- – Master’s Degree (M.A, M.Sc)
- – Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Duration of the Programme: The Programme lasts for ONE (1) Academic Session of Two (2) semesters (Successful students would be registered and inducted by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) at the end of the programme).
ACEOndo Professional Diploma in Education Admission Form for 2018/2019 Session
Persons who want to apply for the ACEONDO Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) should:
Interested persons should pay the sum of fifteen thousand (N15,000.00) naira only through e-Transact Pay Outlet platform from any commercial Bank and collect a PIN.
Then visit the College website at www.aceondo.net for the completion of application form. (On no account should any sum be paid into any private Bank account)
1. Visit http//aceondo.net
2. Click on 2018/2019 Professional Diploma in Education
3. Enter your username (What you can always remember), email, password and confirm your password, and Click on Register
4. There are two methods of payment:
a) Online Payment:
Click on “make payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
b) Bank Payment:
Visit any commercial Bank in the Country.
- Ask to use the E-transact pay outlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2018/2019 Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Application Fee
- Pay the sum of N15,000.00 Naira only (bank charges may apply).
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the Application online.
5. Click ‘My Application’ and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted.
6. Candidate must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit Two (2) copies to the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies and Research (PGS&R), Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, along with the following documents:
a) Academic Credentials (Results)
b) Academic Transcript (To be sent directly to the Director, Directorate of Postgraduate studies and Research, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo)
c) Letter of Introduction from 3 Referees
d) Payment Receipt from the registration portal.
The closing for submission of application is Friday, 31st May, 2019.
Adeyemi College of Education ACEOndo, Professional Diploma in Education (PDS) is a postgraduate course in Education. Those are the steps you need to take to apply.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.