Achievers University JUPEB admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. The JUPEB programme of Achievers University, Owo leads to Direct Entry admission into 200 level when successfully completed.
You can now apply as applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University, Owo Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2020/2021 Session.
Achievers University JUPEB Programme/Courses and Subjects Combinations
JUPEB Programmes/Courses Available:
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
The University will provide intensive one-year lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Achievers University JUPEB Admission Requirements
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
How To Apply For Achievers University JUPEB Programme Admission For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Candidates can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres
Candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Zenith Bank Plc – Account No. 1015462070 and evidence of payment attached to application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University, Owo.
Please click button below to download the JUPEB admission form.
For further information contact any of the numbers below.
- Bunmi: 07038477064
- Bayo: 08033746527
- Sola: 08033708660
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.