Achievers University Part-Time Degree Form 2020/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Courses
Candidates can process admission by:
AU-FAP offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programmes in the following disciplines:
- (B.Sc.) Accounting
- (B.Sc.) Business Administration
- (B.Sc.) Criminology and Security Studies
- (B.Sc.) Political Science
- (B.Sc.) Computer Science and Information Technology
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
How to Obtain Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) Form
The programmes are designed for working and non-working students as lectures hold during the weekends.
Application forms can be obtained from:
- The University Registry
- By click on the “Download Form” button below at the cost of N10,000 payable to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.
Please click button below to download the AU-FAP admission form.
For further information contact any of the numbers below.
- Bunmi: 07038477064
- Bayo: 08033746527
- Sola: 08033708660