Achievers University Post-UTME/Direct Entry admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. Date for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The School authorities released this information on their official website in a newsletter from the University Registrar.
All persons interested in applying for Achievers University, Owo 2020/2021 admission into any of the undergraduate programmes offered in the University should take note of this important information.
In addition to the Achievers University Post-UTME details for 2020/2021 admission, the school authorities also released the list of the programmes/courses that are offered by the University. All Achievers University undergraduate degree programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). See list of courses offered at Achievers University, Owo.
Achievers University Admission Requirements (Post-UTME/Direct Entry)
As for ‘UTME Candidates’ above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB Exams, HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
For B.NSc. Nursing Science, candidates shall, in addition to ‘A’ above,
- Obtain at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR
- Hold the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR
- Hold a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
For B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above,
- Hold at least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR
- National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
For LL.B., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above,
- Hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR
- At least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR
- An acceptable bachelor’s degree.
How To Apply For Achievers University Post-UTME / Admission Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Clicking on the ‘Apply Here’ button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at the university permanent site.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should come to the University’s permanent site in Owo with N2,000 fee.
Please click the button below to access the 2020/2021 Undergraduate admission form.
Complete the admission form and bring both the bank deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to [email protected].
Admission Screening Dates:
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.