Get information on how to collect your Ajayi Crowther University transcripts and certificate
We received a message from a reader, who graduated from Ajayi Crowther University and is now outside the country. He wants his transcripts. He needed the information before coming down to Nigeria.
If you are also thinking about how to get your Ajayi Crowther University Transcripts and Certificate, then read this information.
- The processing fee is ₦10,000 for Student/Official Copy within Nigeria and ₦15,000 for Official copy outside Nigeria payable into Ajayi Crowther University Stanbic IBTC Bank Account number: 9202409902.
- Change the bank teller to school receipt at the Bursary.
- Bring receipt or a stamped bank teller collected at the Bursary Department to Postgraduate School to obtain Transcript Request Form.
- Fill the Request Form appropriately with correct details as the information therein will guide in the processing of your transcript.
- A copy of the receipt (or stamped bank draft), as well as certificate, must be attached to the Request Form.
- A message will be sent to the email address correctly filled in the request form when the transcript is ready. Ensure you write correctly your active email address.
- Student copy of the transcript can be collected by hand at the postgraduate school.
- Official transcript can only be picked up by authorized courier service personnel.
- Courier service charges for postage is based on personal negotiation with the authorized courier service of your choice.
- For other information, Call the Secretary Postgraduate School on 08162207380 or through email address: [email protected].
Meanwhile, all students of Ajayi Crowther University who may wish to collect their Certificate(s) are to bring the following items for collection of certificates:
1. Original Statement of Result.
2. Original Clearance Certificate.
3. Original Copy of O’Level Certificate.
Hope this helps!