Adeleke University has released for her students the guidelines for the payment of their school fees and also for the course registration for the 2016/2017 academic session. The guidelines released would make things easy for the newly admitted students of the university.
Guidelines For School Fees Payment And Course registration 2016/2017
Here are the guidelines needed to ensure students experience no stress during fees payment and course registration;
1. Students would first need a portal account, this can be created here.
2. Input your Matric no, then click on load.
3. Upload your recent passport photograph, then proceed to complete the form. After successful creating your account, Login.
4. Students can now pay the school fees, by selecting payment session, then payment level and finally the payment type (either full, half or installment).
5. After a successful tuition fee payment, you are to proceed to register your courses by clicking on the link “Register Courses”.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.