ADSU admission list 2019/2020 is out. The Adamawa State University (ADSU) first batch/choice UTME & Direct Entry (DE) admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
In light of this, the ADSU list is available for checking online. Therefore, all candidates who applied for admission into ADSU for 2019/2020 session can now check their admission status on the University Portal.
Candidates whose names appear on the 2019/2020 UTME and DE admission list of ADSU has been offered provisional admission into various programmes offered by the University. There are also ADSU change of institution admission lists. Check them below.
ALSO CHECK: ADSU School Fees Schedule
How To Check ADSU Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session Online
- UTME First Choice 1st Batch
- UTME Change of University 1st Batch
- UTME First Choice 2nd Batch
- UTME Change of University 2nd Batch
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct Entry First Choice 1st Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 1st Batch
- Direct Entry First Choice 2nd Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 2nd Batch
You can access from JAMB portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
We congratulate all candidates whose names are on the Adamawa State University, ADSU admission list for 2019/2020 academic session.
Admitted candidates are to report at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement from 27th January to 7th February, 2020. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
i. Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
ii. Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
iii. Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
iv. Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
v. Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
vi. Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
vii. Original copy of online screening form.
viii. Original JAMB admission letter.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.