This is to notify the general public that following the approval of the National Universities Commission; AE-FUNAI shall commence LAW Programme in the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Due to a number of constraints, AE-FUNAI management has put a hold to the admission process into its Law Programme in the 2019/2020 session. The proposed Post UTME Screening scheduled for 11th and 12th of February 2020 will no longer hold. Applicants will get an update in about one week from today as the management is dealing with some policy matters in Abuja
AE-FUNAI Law Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates must have sat for the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME and must have scored 180 and above in the UTME.
Registration for the P-UTME shall commence on Tuesday, 28th January, 2020 and close on Monday 3rd February, 2020. There shall be no extension of date.
Venue: Venue for the screening test is the University C.B.T. Centre, located at Zone A in the Campus.
The date and time of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated through the registration slip which would be printed by the candidate through the University portal.
During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
How to Apply for FUNAI Law Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 LAW Admission Screening Application OR click on 2019 LAW Admission Application from the ADMISSION menu
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 LAW Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
NOTE: Students already admitted into tertiary institutions need not apply.>
E-mail: [email protected] Hotlines: 08139833300
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2019/2020 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score.
Applicants are strongly advised to effect change of Institution to AEFUNAI on JAMB CAPS latest 31st January, 2020. Only candidates uploaded to the University by JAMB shall be admitted into the screening venue.
For support>: E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 07066988253, 09058052495, 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.