FUNAI Post UTME result 2021/2022 is out: The Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) Post-UTME screening results for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released.
From the information reaching us, we are glad to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) just concluded post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released their results.
FUNAI law post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUNAI Post UTME Result
To access the result, candidates are expected to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below:
- Go to FUNAI post UTME result checking portal at “Check PUTME Screening Result”
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and login to make payment of N1,000.00
- Select your payment option: Bank IT (Card payment) or Generate invoice
- Generate invoice from the portal Proceed to any bank for your payment
- Proceed to any bank with your etranzact invoice number to pay
- Return to the portal, login and enter your “Etranzact PIN”
- Return to the platform after payment
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number again to check your PUTME screening result.
Note: Candidates should note that the result of the test does not amount to having gained admission into the University as there are other requisite conditions.
Finally, candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk. The University would not be held liable for it.
PLEASE, BE WARNED!
We wish you all the best!