AE-FUNAI supplementary admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale. The Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndufu Alikwe-Ikwo supplementary admission form is different from the supplementary post UTME screening that was conducted.
The FUNAI supplementary form offers admission into limited spaces available in particular departments. This means that you can only apply for admission into these courses.
Eligibility/Requirements for AE-FUNAI Supplementary Form 2021/2022
- Candidates who applied for admission into AE-FUNAI and also registered and sat for the AEFUNAI Post-UTME screening exercise and scored at least 150 and above but have not been offered admission.
- Candidates must put into consideration their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations before applying.
- Candidates must effect change of course on JAMB portal to the advertised programmes they wish to apply for.
- Candidates must also take into consideration, the programme cut-off mark.
AE-FUNAI Supplementary Form 2021/2022 Cost
How To Apply For FUNAI Supplementary Form 2021/2022
- Go to https://portal.funai.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the FUNAI Supplementary Form Via FUNAI Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the supplementary admission form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the FUNAI supplementary form.
- Print out your supplementary Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for the FUNAI supplementary admission list.