AFIT acceptance fee. The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for 2019/2020 academic session are out. This information is for the newly admitted ND and BEng/BSc students ONLY.
The management of AFIT has released the amount newly-admitted students are to pay as acceptance fees. If you are a degree student, you are also to pay the acceptance fee using the steps below.
CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS FIRST:
- AFIT Degree Admission List for 2019/2020
- AFIT Direct Entry Admission List for 2019/2020 session
- AFIT Admission Lists (ND, Pre-HND, HND, PGD, M.Eng) 2019/2020 Out
AFIT Acceptance Fee Amount and how to Pay Online
Visit https://afit.edu.ng and follow the guidelines below
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
2. Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students. Procedure for other categories will be available soon) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms.
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
1. All admitted students are expected to pay a non refundable Acceptance Fee of NGN 20,000.
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, January 24, 2019 or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
4. Admission is still in progress
5. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
6.For further enquiry, please call 09074411999/08155559571
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.