Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT postgraduate admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. This is AFIT’s Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and Master’s form for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following postgraduate programmes offered at Air Force Institute of Technology.
List of AFIT Postgraduate Courses Offered for 2018/2019 Admission
(1) M Eng Aerospace Engineering.
(2) PGD Aerospace Engineering
(3) PGD Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(4) PGD Logistics and Supply Chain Management
AFIT Postgraduate Admission Requirements
a. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes in Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
b. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
c. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
d. Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering and Material Science Engineering or Physics.
How to Apply for AFIT Postgraduate for 2018/2019
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT website at www.afit.edu.ng and thereafter proceed as follows:
a. Navigate to “Admission” menu select the program of your choice,
b. Create a new user profile with email for postgraduate applications.
c. To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non refundable fee of N10,000 only for postgraduate application using our online payment portal.
d. after a successful payment, complete the form appropriately, submit and print a hard copy.
e. Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to forward transcripts of degree/diploma certificates by mail. to AFIT Registrar, PMB 2104, AFIT, Kaduna.
AFIT Postgraduate Screening Date
Screening exercise for admission will hold from 3-5 October 2018 at AFIT, Kaduna by 9am daily. Candidates are to attend the exercise with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of O’ level Results and First Degree Certificates (as applicable).
b. 2 Passport Size Photographs
c. Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
AFIT Postgraduate Screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
A. Postgraduate Programmes – 3 October 2018.
B. Engineering Programmes – 4 October 2018.
C. Social and Management Sciences Programmes – 5 October 2018
Admission Application Deadline:
All applications for admission will close on Sunday, 30 September, 2018. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.