AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Out
Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out on sale. This is AFIT’s Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and Master’s form for admission application in the PG courses on offer.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following postgraduate programmes offered at Air Force Institute of Technology.
AFIT Postgraduate Courses Offered
The following postgraduate courses are available in the institute:
|1. PGD Aerospace Engineering|
|2. PGD Logistics and Supply Chain|
|3. PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4. PGD Construction Technology|
|5. M.Sc Aerospace Engineering|
AFIT Postgraduate Admission Requirements
a. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes in Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
b. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
c. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
d. Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering and Material Science Engineering or Physics.
How to Apply for AFIT Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT portal and proceed as stated therein. To access admission form, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 only for postgraduate application using AFIT online payment portal.
Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to request their institutions to forward transcripts of their Degree/Diploma certificates by mail to The Registrar, AFIT, PMB 2104, Nigeria Air Force Base, Kaduna.
Admission Application Deadline
Submit your application not later than 6 weeks from the date of advertisement. The advert was published on 26th August, 2022.
AFIT Postgraduate Screening Dates
Screening will take place from 1st to 30th September, 2022.
Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website periodically for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.
ALSO SEE: List of Universities Currently Selling Postgraduate Forms.