Are you a young graduate looking for experince through an internship programme abroad? African Development Bank (AfDB) is looking to fill the following position:
Summer Session Internship Programme 2013
• The objectives of this program are provide students with an opportunity to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank.
• Provide the Bank with a pool of potential candidates for future recruitment purposes.
Applicants should note that this is an Internship and should not expect it to lead to immediate employment with the AfDB.
For this Scholarship:
Interns will be provided with a monthly stipend of 550 UA (Units of Accounts – AfDB moving average exchange rate applicable in July 2012 is 1 UA= $1.55644 = 1.16317 Euro = 2.30733 TND).
Eligible interns will be responsible for their airfare to and from the location of their internship, their visa if needed and will be required to have international medical and accident insurance coverage for the duration of their internship.
Criteria For Eligibility
To be eligible for this African Development Bank (AfDB) Summer Graduate Internship, applicants must meet the following criteria.
• Be students, aged between eighteen (18) to thirty (30) years, and currently enrolled in a master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning. The candidate can apply for an internship within one year of having obtained such a degree.
• Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrolment.
• Be citizens of one of the Bank’s member countries.
• Be fluent in, at least, one of the Bank’s working languages (English or French).
• Duration / Timing / Location of Internship
Internships will initially be for a period of three months, renewable for up to six months (maximum)
Summer – Session II: June through August 2013.
Closing Date for Application for the Scholarship is 28th February, 2013
Method of Application
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, you are requested to attach:
• A comprehensive CV and a cover letter.
• Copy of the latest Degree or equivalent or
• A recommendation letter from the academic institution they are currently attending.
• A brief description of the program or the topic (thesis or dissertation) to be prepared during the internship (when applicable).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.