AG Leventis scholarship scheme application for 2016/2017 is ongoing. The AG Leventis scholarship is for Egba indigenes studying in accredited and recognized tertiary institutions in Nigeria. All students of Egba Land, Abeokuta, Ogun State origin in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics can apply.
The details of the scholarships, objectives, application method, how to obtain application form and other details are listed below. You can now start picking up the forms as they are already available at Student Affairs divisions of various schools.
The 2016/2017 AG Leventis (Egba) Scholarship Award
Below are all the sets of information you need to apply for the scholarship. Note that the first criteria is to be of Egba origin. The objective of the scholarship is to provide Higher Education Opportunities for talented but less privileged Youth of Eqbaland.
How To Collect Application Form For The Scholarship
Collection of AG Leventis scholarships application forms are to be collected at the Student Affairs Divisions of tertiary institutions, or any of the following locations:
- The Secretary A.G. Leventis (Egba Scholarship Scheme);
- The Secretary, Traditional Ruler Council, Egba division at Alake Palace,Abeokuta.
- The Local Government Chairman Office in Egbaland.
- Registrar’s Office of Nigerian Polytechnic and Universities.
- Students’ Affairs Division of the University, or
- A.G Leventis (Egba) Scholarship Schemes Office, Polytechnic Road, Onikolobo, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
How To Apply And Submit Application Forms
Duly completed AG Leventis scholarship form for 2016/2017 are to be returned to the Hon. Secretary, A.G. Leventis (Egba) Scholarship Scheme Polytechnic Road, Onikolobo, Opposite Union Bank of Nigeria Pic, Abeokuta.
Please note that you are to attach some vital documents to get your application considered. Below is the list of the documents that should be submitted with your application.
- Photocopies of Relevant Education Certificates;
- Evidence of current Studentship/Admission Letter from your University within Nigeria;
- A copy of the most recent statement of Result duly authenticated by the designated officer of the institution;
- In the case of post graduate or research students, a copy of the research proposal where applicable.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Birth.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Origin from Applicant’s Local Government Area in Egbaland.
Interview For 2016/2017 Scholarship Awards
Shortlisted candidates shall be interviewed at the AG Leventis Scholarship Scheme’s Headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Application Closing Date
Each application should be endorsed by Traditional Ruler or a General Titled Chief of Egbaland and returned on or before Wednesday, 30th March, 2016.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.