Applications are on-going for the Agbonjagwe Leemon lkpea Foundation (ALIF) 2014/2015 awards. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to read the guidelines below:
About the Program
The Agbonjagwe Leemon Ikpea Foundation was founded by Chief (Dr) Leemon A. Ikpea, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer, LEE ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED. ALIF was officially inaugurated on November 17, 2012 with sincere desire to benefit humanity through charitable activities which includes:
- • Extending scholarship scheme to indigent students and young persons of school age, especially orphans.
• Catering for the aged.
• Promoting youth employment through skills acquisition.
• Ensuring easy access to primary health care services for people living in rural communities.
• Providing infrastructure to ameliorate the hardship of life such as borehole projects for the provision of potable water in rural communities within Edo State and beyond.
• Empowering rural women, particularly widows.
Agbonjagwe Leemon Ikpea Foundation (ALIF) 2014/2015 Scholarship Award
Agbonjagwe Leemon Ikpea Foundation (ALIF) annual scholarship is for indigent students of Nigeria public secondary and tertiary institutions is now open for application. The award is in the following categories:
- A.) Secondary School
B.) Polytechnics and/or Colleges of Education, and
C.) University undergraduates
Applicant must be indigent and exhibits brilliance in his or her academic pursuit.
- • Applicant in category “A” must produce a letter of attestation from school principal alongside a copy of last term result.
• Applicant in categories “B” and must be a registered student in any public tertiary institution in Nigeria i.e. Universities, Polytechnic or College of Education.
• Applicants must have exemplary character and good academic performances.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2014
Method of Application
Each applicant shall submit an application letter, not more than two pages. The letter must include the name of the candidate, GSM contact, and name of school, state of origin and in the case of tertiary institutions course of study, year of study, and why the candidate believes that he or she should be given the scholarship award.
The application letter must be accompanied by:
• A duly completed Application Form APS-2
• A photocopy of the candidate’s current identity card.
• A letter from the candidate’s current Principal and in the case of tertiary institutions, a duly completed Form AV-1, including correct information of the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic semester.
• A copy of the candidates registration form for the current semester.
• Application forms are available at the following collection centres:
- – St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Ewatto.
– Agba Grammar School, Uromi, Edo State
– TSJ Center, 68b Ujoelen Road, By Zionspot Junction, Ekpoma, Edo State.
– Lee Group Holdings Ltd, 16b AllenAvenue, Ikeja Lagos
– Lee Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd, KM 7, NPA Expressway, Ekpan, Warn, Delta State.
All electronic applications should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Note: Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.