Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri, AIFCE Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. AIFCE cut-off mark has also been announced. Interested candidates are to apply online for admission, as the registration for the admission screening exercise has commenced.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise. Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post-UTME cut-off mark is 180 for 2018/2019 admission.
List of Alvan Ikoku Federal University of Education Courses (Degree and NCE) Available for Admission
The courses on offer and available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
Eligibility Criteria for AIFCE Post-UTME Screening
Ccandidates who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as First Choice institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score 100 and above for the NCE Programme and 160 and above for the Degree programme. Those who DID NOT choose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as First choice institution but scored a minimum of 100 and 160 in their UTME can also apply for the NCE and Degree programmes respectively.
N.B: Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice Institution are advised to do change of Institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN.
How To Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Announcement for all prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2018/2019 JAMB. All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB. All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated. Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Registration commences from 12th July 2018 to 15th August 2018.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/Generate Remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.