Ajayi Crowther University dress committee has revealed the clothes that are not longer allowed in the university premises, and as a result its students are to adhere strictly to it. Failure to do so exiles the students from virtually every sector in the school premises such as: Library, Lecture rooms, Bursary, Registry, Student Affairs, University Health Centre, Examination Halls, Community Services, Sunday Services and any Chaplaincy Programmes.
Ajayi Crowthers’ List of Unacceptable things
Here are the list of things that are no longer acceptable in the university and would therefore attract severe punishments such as suspension and even expulsion.
1. Tight, short, skirts and gowns above the knees (except for sporting purposes)
2. Transparent and see-through dresses;Semi-naked Appearance: Wearing of ordinary underwear like singlet, sleeveless/spaghetti dresses that expose major parts of the body, etc.
3. Skirt which due to slitting, reveals sensitive parts of the wearer’s body, and stretch, banded and bandaged elastic material for skirt/gowns (lycra materials).
4. Short and skimpy dresses, e.g. body hugs, show-me-your chest, spaghetti wears and dresses exposing sensitive parts of the body, backless, camisole only
5. Wearing of T-Shirts with obscene inscriptions and face caps. Shirts that reveal the wearer’s chest unduly
6. Sagging/Earth level/ yansy (use belt)
7. Dread, Galax, Fadeout and Rough Coil Hair Cut, Bushy hair, unkempt appearance; and No tattoo with provocative writtings or paintings
8. Wearing of earrings by male students. Wearing of multiple and bogus earrings by female students
9. Leggies/Geggies/Pencil trousers, Jeans/Tattered Jeans and any materials that look like jeans, Tight trousers, and all other forms of tight fitting clothing.
10. Hair plaiting or weaving by male students; No bangles, beads, rings, etc. for male students; and Beards is not allowed, must be clean shaved. Non-natural coloured hair is not allowed for females
11. Wearing of bathroom slippers around the university premises.
12. Students I.D. Card must be worn around the neck always.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.