Ajayi Crowther University school fees schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. The ACU school fees schedule payable by undergraduate students of the institution is now available for checking. All students of the University should take note. All prospective students who want to know the school fees they will pay before they resume for the 2018/19 session.
The following is the amount payable as school fees by undergraduate students of Ajayi Crowther University for both fresh and returning students. Students can also pay Ajayi Crowther University tuition in installments. How much they will pay in each installment is stated below.
Ajayi Crowther University School Fees Schedule – 2018/2019
Fees payable as tuition by freshers and returning students:
ACU Concessional School Fees for Newly Admitted Anglican Students
Important Note on ACU School Fees
- This is to notify Parents and Students, as well as newly admitted students of the underlisted schedule of fees for the 2018/2019 academic session. The fees charged this session are exactly the same as that of the last session.
- However, there are two fees tables below. The first table contains normal fees as mentioned in ‘1’ above. The second table contains a reduction of 10% of tuition for ONLY FRESH STUDENTS of the following categories:
(a.) Anglican students
(b.) Biological Children of ACU staff
(c.) Indigenes of Oyo Community
Anglican students should obtain clearance from the Bursar upon submission of letter from the Bishop of their Diocese. The remaining two categories should also obtain clearance from the Bursar with concrete proof.
- All returning students are to pay their fees as indicated. There is NO 10% reduction of fees for all returning students.
- Ajayi Crowther University has done its best in allowing 3-instalmental payment of fees. Therefore, under no circumstance will the University entertain a student debtor or plea for delay in payment of fees by parents. Students must pay fees as at when due before they are allowed into the campus. Receipts as evidence of payment will be checked by the Bursary staff as a condition for admittance.
- We pray for God’s abundant provisions in Jesus’ Name (Amen). God bless you.
How to pay Ajayi Crowther University School Fees (METHODS OF PAYMENT OF FEES)
1. Do not Pay to any individual, staff or any bank account other than the designated ones. The University will not be liable for any wrong payments to fraudsters.
2. Visit the University website (www.acu.edu.ng), locate (on top of the website) and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal’. Thereafter, login using your matric number and make payment on-line OR generate reference number to pay your fee at any bank via remita platform. OR
3. Pay CASH at the various designated banks indicating the student’s name (with surname first) as the depositor and submit the deposit slip at the ACU Bursary, in exchange for the official receipt of the University. For the avoidance of doubt, find the relevant account numbers below:
(a) Pay Tuition (1st to 3rd Instalment) to UBA Account No. 1018912228
(b) Pay Caution Fee at Stanbic IBTC Account No.0018708351
(c) Pay Accommodation fee to Stanbic IBTC Acct No. 0018708351
(d) Pay Acceptance Fee to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 920 240 9902 (Fresh Students ONLY)
(e) Pay Practical Field Works Fee to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 920 240 9902 (Geology Students ONLY)
(f) Pay Annual Parents/Sponsors’ Forum Fee to Skye Bank Account No.114 012 5948 OR Ecobank Account No. 319 202 1430.
(g) Pay ACU Student Assembly (ACUSA) fee directly to the association and collect receipt at their Secretariat
4. Payment of personal cheque is NOT acceptable. Hence, do not deposit any cheque into the University’s account
5. For enquiries and clarifications on the fees schedule, call officers in ACU Bursary on 08068753469 and 08036327145.
There you have the full details of how to pay the school fees online.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.